A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

While the cat's away, the mice will play!

Rich took most of the kids to Disneyland for a week, but a few of us stayed behind.  I was pregnant and couldn't go on anything, Micailey chose to stay with me and use her ticket money to go shopping, Macie said she would rather stay home and go to the zoo with us :o), and Rylan didn't really have a choice...  

We PACKED our week with tons of fun stuff!  I can't remember the order of events, but here are some pic's from the week.

 Shopping at the mall,  we decided we should have a Carousel ride like at Disney :o)


Micailey LOVES to climb the rock wall!  She does awesome!


 We didn't know half of this stuff even existed outside!Ry loved the airplane ride!
 Mini golf was an adventure :o)  I think we basically gave up half way through!

 He loved these rides too!  We have a video of them and he loves to watch it over and over!

 We also went to the Hogle Zoo!  Rylan was so into all of the animals!  I love to watch their faces when they see animals for the 1st time in person after only seeing them in books!  You can see the wheels in their head turning and in awe about their sizes in real life!




 This Polar Bear was so fun to watch!  He was quite the crowd pleaser!  He did circles over and over and over!  he would swim up to the window like this and then back float back out, and then flip back and swim to the window again.  It was so cute!


 My Monkey's!




 Saying good bye to the giraffe's
After the zoo, we went up the canyon to Park City for some more shopping.  It was a long day!  On the way home we stopped for shakes at Granny's YUMM!!!!  

 Rylan's prize from the zoo!  He LOVES it!  He just sits and watches it go around and around!  
 We also went to the Thanksgiving Petting Zoo.  They had so much fun seeing even more animals and being able to feed them the corn.  



 Micailey was an awesome big helper the whole time!  We really enjoyed the whole week together!  It was really fun just to spend some, sort of one on one time with them!







We had so much fun!  I want to do this all the time! :o)  An entire week of playing but yet still in the comfort of your own home!   It was awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a gorgeous girl and very good looking! Luv the picture

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUILSQaK_RDYkI1P5xPUmO6_Vk3O2Sann0P0ZiD2v11gcxWFX-6Tl4N9HIyhDp-6l14_EM_gwSGDMfKnWvs5oRjtKzL805UEFk47HucqXH1k0STOn1aHhQmdrrGUnhWDY6Jejh2B9eVQz8/s0/IMG_6774.JPG

When I downloaded the original I resized/resampled it, sharpened it, tightened the crop and put her on display life size in my living room and bedroom in my hi res large format digital picture displays. The clarity and detail is so good when I walk up to admire her good looks she literally appears to be standing directly in front of me and looks as though I can touch her. I remember the first time I was standing there looking at her. I was overwhelmed by her good looks and wanted to kiss her. I finally got up the courage and leaned close until my lips touched hers and I began kissing her. I was like OMG! I was beside myself. The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed like she came to life and I was really kissing her. Although I was very embarrassed and afraid she was going to say something I didn't want to stop!