A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Brinley got her ears pierced

Brinley finally decided to get her ears pierced and was so excited.  It was just me and her and we hadn't planned on it, but we were at the mall for a little one on one time and decided to do it!  I pinched her ear with my finger nail hard enough to make it sting a little and told her that was kind of what it feels like. She decided she could do that so we checked out a few places till she found the earrings she wanted.


 Marking her ear
 Getting ready for the 1st pierce... still smiling :o)
Not so happy any more!  Apparently I hadn't pinched hard enough!  This always breaks my heart!  I had a hard time holding tears back as I watched her cry!  But the tears were short lived and all is well!  She still refuses to change out her studs though and it is now late November!  Someday she might!

No comments: