Sunday, we went to a beautiful Catholic Cathedral. I forgot my camera in the car so I didn't get to take many pictures but it was very beautiful and ornate!
Next we went to the LDS Temple in Washington DC. The grounds were kind of under construction but it was still so beautiful and peaceful! We went in the visitors center and watched a little movie and enjoyed our time there! The kids could totally feel the spirit and the difference that even just being on the grounds makes.
For lunch that day we were able to meet up with a friend that we met while doing the adoption. She is working in DC right now and it was so fun to see her again! This is Touria and she had a huge part in helping us get the adoption to go through smoothly.
This is Wafa and Jana. Shortly after we got back from the adoption, Touria gave Wafa my name to contact about the adoption process. I talked to her over the phone and explained every thing about the process and she was able to go and adopt little Jana shortly after. How fun to meet up with them and get to know them better! Such a cute and kind little family!
After, we also went to some of the other museums but I didn't take very many pictures and none of them are really "show" worthy so we'll stop with this for today :o)





No comments:
Post a Comment