A very kid friendly site!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Brinley & Jordan's T-ball

With 2 kindergartener's this year, we got double duty on T-ball too :o)
Girls played on Tuesday's and Thursday's and Boy's played on Wednesday's and Friday's...
So if you notice- that meant that for 6 weeks straight, we were at the ballpark 4 out of the 5 days of the week!  To top it off, the city called before the season started and said that if Rich (or me) didn't coach the team, there wouldn't be a team!!!  So, we got to coach Brinley's T-ball team this year, which actually turned out kind of fun! Just a little hectic when Rich couldn't come to the games on Thursday's but yet I still had all my kids there!  But it worked out!





Brinley and her friend Bailey

 I missed most of the Wednesday games because of my church calling, but I did make it to most of the Friday games.  His coach was a friend in the ward who didn't have an assistant so sometimes I would go out in the out field and help him with the boys too.  Jordan had such a fun time and did pretty good!




All in all, it was a great year!  It was a welcome relief when it was over though, I will admit!
Both kids did awesome and really enjoyed playing!

No comments: