With us being Brinley's coaches this year, I wanted to do something fun for the girls! When Dallas played ball, one of his coaches that we loved had a pinata that he would pitch to the boys. So we kind of copied that and did it T-ball style :o) Luckily we planned ahead for if it wouldn't stay on the T, ... and it wouldn't, So Rich got to hold it on a rope to balance it. The girls thought it was fabulous! I drew their names out of a bowl and they got to each have their turns. I think everyone got to have at least 2 turns before it broke. Since Rich was busy, and I was busy with drawing names, I had Mackenzie take pictures for us :o) These are the ones that turned out the best but after it was over we were looking at them and she didn't take one picture of Brinley or the pinata breaking :o) Oh well! She did a great job anyway!
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment