Starting the day off at the Fiesta Days Parade :o)
Cousin Cooper, Cohen, Cousin Cort, and Jordan
Cute little Cash!
My 4 4th of July beauties :o)
And 2 of my handsome men!
Waiting for the parade to start...
Brinley and her Grandpa Dell
High 5ing the police officers
Macie, Dallas, and Rylan below
They each got to pick a ride or two... We don't spend that much money on carnival rides because we go to Disneyland at least once a year and I'm not paying for cheesy carnival rides when they get Disney!
I love watching people on this ride! You can't help but smile and laugh!!!
After their ride :o)
Kenzie didn't know what ride she wanted... so Brin talked her into this one. Kenzie felt a little silly after getting on and almost not fitting... but the ticket was already paid and she was stuck!
The little kids ride
Watching Macie and Rylan
I have to post this pic because this is my bro in law, Bret and his little boy Cort. They had a never ending ride on the Ferris Wheel! They had their turn and were supposed to be the last ones off and I guess the operator lost track of where they started and stopped, because they never got them off and they got a second ride. Then, if I remember right, there was a shift change of operators during that ride and that guy didn't get them off either! They got 3 rides in all! They were definitely ready to be done by the time they got off! :o) I'd say they definitely got their money's worth!
I'm no good at taking firework pic's but here are two from that night. ;o)
I hope everyone had a fun and safe 24th!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment