Just in case I don't get the word out to all of you in time- My Mother-in-Law asked if she could do a welcoming shower for the boys. She made invitations and everything, but in case you didn't get yours or if I run out of time to call everyone, I wanted to let you all know that you are invited!!!
It is an Open House on Friday the 8th, from 6 - 8 pm at my house. I hope all of you can come! I have no idea who has been following this adoption process or even knew we were doing it in the 1st place, so please spread the word! Everyone is welcome. Come and meet the boy's! Hopefully I am going to make a dvd of all of our pictures of the trip so everyone can see them. A lot of them are on the blog - but definitely not all!
It's just casual, I'm just excited to see everyone again and let you meet the kids. They are so fun- hopefully they are in a good mood!





4 comments:
Cindy- I just talked with Tandy about the boys, and your baby shower/party/meeting the babies. I had no idea you even got them. I knew you were planning on it,but wow!!! I would love to come and now that I know you have a blog i can catch up on the progress and add you to my my blog! Congrats on everything. I'm so happy for you guys. GO TEAM SMITH!
I think the "Welcome to America" shower is a fantastic idea!!!
I just got home from your house and just wanted to thank you for having this party! I am so glad I got to meet the boys and I am officially in love!! They are so cute!! Thanks again! :)
I wish I could have come!! I really want to meet the boys. I had the dry pack cannery booked for two months and had to be there to fill all the order. I'm glad you all made it home safe and sound! Can't wait to see you all. Luvs!
Post a Comment