Today I had my 37 week Dr appointment and - Good News - I'm already showing signs of labor!!! So he said that if I hadn't had it by September 7th, he would induce me that day! Yeah! That means 2 weeks and 1 day left! Some of you may think I'm nuts for wanting her to come out any sooner than she has to, but when you can't sleep at night for bathroom breaks, and 15 point roll overs, and back and leg cramps- I'm actually excited! Not that the sleep amount will increase - but maybe the quality of sleep will. We'll keep you posted!!!
Not to fond of pregnancy pic's either but this is my "scrapbook/journal" so bare with me - sorry!





1 comment:
Cindy,
Go to my blog and in the comments section send me your e-mail address. It won't show up on my blog without my approval so I'll delete the comment once you send it. I have a few questions for you. Thanks!
Post a Comment