A very kid friendly site!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

We need help!

The realization that I only have 2 weeks left has put me into a panic because we don't have a name picked out for this little girl! I have went over and over the baby names websites with no luck. With all of my other kids, as soon as we thought about their name, we just knew it was it. So far that hasn't really happened.

If you know of a name that isn't super common, that is "newer" and cute, maybe even with a little twist from the normal version- we are all ears. Never have I went to the hospital not knowing exactly what we were naming the baby and all kids calling it by name. Any suggestions are good!!! Don't be scared to post because I know there are a lot of you out there that have been following the adoption thing and right now we need all the ideas we can get.

9 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Hey Cindy,
It is great to hear from you! Your blog is so cute...You have been a busy woman:) Your little boys you adopted are so cute!!! I am so excited I have one more blog to check out! I have the same problem with girl names...absolutely no idea what to name this one, I am no help at all...so good luck, I am sure you will think of a cute one:) Cya around!

laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel and Joshua said...

OK, I'm the traditional type with names but when I read your post the first two names that popped into my head were Brooklyn (my fellow twin mommy named her girl twin that) and Baileigh. I have no idea where Baileigh came from. :)

Jen B. said...

Finding a name that is not to popular is the hardest part, but how about Lola, Lilly, Grace, Avenlee, Mia, or Jen:)Hehe good luck I can't wait to see what you pick.

Luke, Katie, Maddy, Paige, Bailey and Hayden said...

maddy & paige have a friend named kesley which i think is a cute name

Natalie King said...

Cindy,
I have been "snooping" on your blog via the Emetts blog and just wanted to say how amazing I think you and your family are. I don't have any great name ideas...but I second Avenlee - I think that is adorable and not common at all. Good luck! Mike and I had a terrible time agreeing on a name. I dread having to go through that again. Also, if you need help with ANYTHING else...please let me know. Have a great day!

Bingham Day's Chronicle said...

Hi Cindy, I have been reading your blog via the Kings You are absolutely amazing And so on top of it all You're envied by many. My idea's for names are Cambrie,Bayla and Avery. I always thought If We ever had a little girl we would name her one of the above names. Good Luck! I am home every day call if you need any thing.

Luke, Katie, Maddy, Paige, Bailey and Hayden said...

you need to name the little girl gladys becuase then she can tell everyone that she is happy butt
sincerely luke

Jamie said...

Hey Cindy! Whenever I'm having a crazy or out of control day, I come to your blog & realize I have it easy! You are seriously Super-Mom. I don't know if you'd found a name yet, but these are my favorites right now. Burgen, Paisley & Berkley. They are a little weird, but you are welcome to them if you'd like! :)