We had the opportunity to tour and old Pirate city. The pirates would watch for boats out in the water, and then go raid them and bring back the lute. This is a fun place because it still has all f the canons and look outs. They have converted all of the old homes into newer homes and people still live here. In fact this is where Touria threw the "welcome to the US shower" for all of us who were adopting. Her friend actually lives here with such amazing views from the balcony's and windows. There are a lot of cool pictures of the view on Josh and Rachels site. I was so hot by the time we hiked up all of the hills and stairs I wasn't thinking "view" pictures at the shower. I am probably going to slaughter the spelling of this place, but phonetically it is the Udias
(oo- dIas).
This is looking from a little cafe or restaurant that they have there. I guess it's a local hang out for the singles on the weekends.
This is us by the canon's so that Dallas could see them. He didn't get to come with us because we were doing other adoption stuff and just happened to need to waste some time and Reda brought us here.
This is the entrance with the stairs and hill I mentioned earlier. It's quite the workout in 100 degree weather and no air when you get to the top! -oh and pregnant!





No comments:
Post a Comment