Schools Back! I'm not as excited this year as in some past years! With everything going on this summer, I don't feel like I even got to see them! I'm kind of sad that they are already going back. I'm going to miss having the "big helpers" around. They have been awesome to do things for me to help out.
For those of you who don't know- they started at a new school this year and only know a couple kids. The ones Dallas knows are in a different grade, so it doesn't even help him any. But I almost starting sobbing yesterday after school when I asked how there day was, if they liked their teacher, and if they had met any new friends to play with. And Dallas's answer was no and that he ate lunch by himself and was alone at recess too. It just breaks my heart when kids have to go through that. I hope he will be able to connect with some one soon or me and him are gonna have a really hard year!


At least they were excited to go the first day! I hope that lasts! Micailey is luckily in her little friend across the streets class, so I know she'll be fine! But, I'll sure miss them this year! I'm not good with change, so I hope it's just harder on me then them and that they will all be just fine! Mackenzie starts next week so we'll post her pic's then! Just think then I'll be down to only 3 (soon to be 4) at home!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Back to School!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment