A very kid friendly site!

Monday, August 25, 2008

12 more days- but who's counting!?!?

Well the nightly contractions -that don't do anything -started last night. They are just strong enough to wake you up out of sleep, but not strong enough to bother getting out of bed! With Mackenzie and Brinley, I had them about every other night for 2 weeks and (back then) I was stupid enough to sit up and walk around, run up and down the stairs at 2 am to see if they would get a little bit harder or closer together to justify going to the hospital- but they never did. They always ended up stopping all together around 5 and 6 am. All it ever accomplished was making me sleep deprived and irritable for when the baby came! So this time we are going to try to humor them instead, and IF they ever get hard enough to bring a baby here- I'll guarantee you I won't be able to sleep through them! Never has happened yet- I've always given up and been induced so I'm not holding my breath!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Holy cow- I thought you looked really pregnant at church!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That sounds all too familiar...I have ended up being induced with all 4 of mine. Good luck with those contractions, it would be nice if they would just get harder and then you would go into labor like normal...thats what I always thought anyways:) But I was never that lucky. The end is always the hardest part...such a waiting game...but she will be here in no time!

Luke, Katie, Maddy, Paige, Bailey and Hayden said...

cindy....i did know who the cox's were just from wrestling and one of the other cheerleaders was dating one of them. did it say how he died? i didnt read all of it, but i did know him. thats so sad.