I knew it was coming! The constant biting on fingers and toys! The irritability!!! I just didn't realize one would pop out so soon! We've been watching Macie's top gum's because they looked kind of swollen and whitish but the bottom ones didn't look like anything was going on....till I put my finger in her mouth today and felt a little sharp poke!!! Her 1st tooth is poking through on the bottom left. Yeah! days of eating real food are almost here!
Another milestone is also starting! As of last week she gets up on her hands and knees. She hasn't quite figured out what to do from there, but she is doing it more and more frequently! I don't want to wish the baby stages away so soon, but it is fun to see these milestones coming!






2 comments:
Macie looked so cute today! She was so smiley, I wouldn't have even known she was teething! I was so glad Brinley came and sat by me for a few minutes today, she must be more comfortable around us now :) Jordan is so funny, I hope he wasn't too noisy, I like playing with him, but have to remind myself that we need to be reverent too...so sorry if you could hear me making him laugh :) We definitely do need to do another date night! Let us know when you guys are available. And, I am home every Monday, Wednesday Friday now. I cut back my hours/days at work because it has been slow that it hasn't been worth it going in those extra days, so give me a call sometime! I get bored :)
Teeth already??? We don't have any teeth yet. Emily is 8 months old today. The other kids got their first tooth around 11 months. Sure makes it nice for nursing!! I love this age!!!! :) Now if she'll just start sleeping through the night again.....
Post a Comment