So the other day when I got Brinley and Mackenzie dresses they looked so cute I had to take some pictures! Brinley didn't cooperate very well- she has this new fake smile that she does every time she gets her picture taken- she's so funny- so I included one of her "smile" and one that I happened to catch of her while she was laughing at her smile! :o)


And Mackenzie was so fun! She had so many cute pictures! She was so cute about it too. I took pic's of her the same day as Brinley's, but those turned out a little blurry, but the next day, she was dressed all cute for school and came too me and told me how cute she looked and how the helper mom in her kindergarten class told her that she always looked so cute and then she paused..... and said "so, uhmm, did you want to take some pictures of me?...." How can you say no to that! So I grabbed the camera and got some really cute ones of her!








2 comments:
haha, that is funny! Your girls do always look sooo cute! They are beautiful little girls!
How Cute! Your girls are adorable!!!:)
Post a Comment