A very kid friendly site!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

After a fun filled day of GREEN-- I'm here to tell you that food not normally GREEN- doesn't go over well with kids :o) They loved the crepes this morning with only a few "they look funny" comments, but Micailey and Brinley had a hard time with the Chicken Quesadilla's for dinner. They are not used to eating GREEN tortillas and claimed that they were gross after licking them. But they did like their GREEN Jell-o and GREEN grapes. They did not get to enjoy a GREEN Popsicle for dessert though because they refused to eat their dinner.

We are sad to report that we did not find any Leprechaun's anywhere though. Those sneaky little guys are so hard to find! I hope everyone had a wonderful and lucky GREEN day!

Dallas & Micailey sporting their GREEN before school

The rest of the kids in their GREEN


Our yummy GREEN crepes


Our GREEN Chicken Quesadilla's

Our GREEN dinner- which was actually really yummy :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute you are!! I seriously need to take a page from your book!! Your ideas and things you do with your family are so GREAT!!

Moose and Family said...

You are such a fun mom! I need to be more creative and do cool things like that! Thanks for sharing.

Jacki said...

How cute are you? How do you do it?!