A very kid friendly site!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Micailey's Baptism

Our little Micailey was baptized on January 31st. She was so excited to be baptized! She got to help pick out her baptism dress and she looked like a princess in it! Her daddy stepped on her toes to ensure that she only had to be "dunked" once! She did an awesome job and I want her to know how proud we are of her and her decision to be baptized! I hope she can always be this excited to be a part of Heavenly Father's church and can remember the feelings of the spirit that she felt today. We love you Micailey!


Micailey with her scriptures that she got for her birthday



Micailey wearing her CTR ring

My sister Kim took those pictures with my camera (which always makes pictures "grainy" sorry) and I took her out and took a few more on a different day (still with my silly camera). She didn't want me to take any more but we got a few good ones.



The wind came up right when I was taking this picture and I thought it turned out cute. Not to have a Marilyn Monroe shot on her baptism - but it turned out kind of fun.
We love you Micailey and are very proud of you!

5 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations on her special day:)

Moose and Family said...

Congratulations to Micailey!! You got some very nice pictures of her. Cute girl!!

Anonymous said...

ahh, that's so cute!!!

Liz said...

Hey Cindy! Your kids are all so beautiful and are getting so big. I can't believe that Micailey is old enough to be baptized! I love the Marilyn shot-so cute.

Aubrey Smith said...

Cailey looks gorgeous! You and Kim take the cutest pictures.