My sis is such a good photographer- I love having her take pic's of my kids! I probably annoy her by standing over her shoulder voicing my own opinions (back seat photographer :P )But she always captures beautiful pictures! I have been wanting her to take pictures of Macie's hands and feet for a while, so while we were in Idaho, we had a chance to take a few. For all you facebook junkies, you have probably seen them already, but for the rest of you- here is a sneak peak. When she gets the rest of them to me I will be posting them too. I wish I would have had pictures like this taken of all of my kids, but oh well. There is just something so tender and sweet about an infants hands and feet. I could stare at them all day!









1 comment:
SO Cute!!!
Post a Comment