A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ohh... Reminiscing

So the other day I was trying to load some of our old photo cd's that we had on our old computer, and some aren't working, but one did and I just wanted to post some of the cute pic's off of it since I didn't have the blog when we took them. You always hear it- but wow time flies by!


The kids in January 2006



Brinley's hand


Brinley's Toes


Brinley on her Blessing Day

Mackenzie on her blessing day

Mackenzie

Macie -January 17th, 2009
Do you think we have a Smith mold that they all fit into yet?


Brinley -January 2006


Brinley on Valentines Day


This is Brinley too. I thought Macie kind of had her own look but the other day Macie wore this same outfit and this is basically "exactly" what she looked like. I didn't think I would need to label my pictures because "I would always be able to tell which child it was" - It's actually harder than I thought.



Mackenzie after enjoying the chocolate cake batter age 4


More to come....
ps. thanks to Kim for taking all but 4 of these pictures :) I think you all can tell which ones SHE took.

6 comments:

Kare Bear said...

I love these pictures. They are so cute. You are so good at posting on your blog. I have kinda slacked off the last couple months. I love to hear about your family on here!

The Bills family said...

Your kids are all so darling! And so is your blog!! Thanks for taking the time to teaching me a few of your tricks!

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids!!! I can't believe how similar the babies look! :) How do you make your header with all the different pictures in it? I cannot figure it out! grrr

Derek, Kellie, Cooper and Jack said...

Thanks for the captions under each picture. I honestly don't know if I could tell them apart. Thanks for posting those. It is fun to see them so little!

(I need a lesson on how to make cute headers too!)

Shaun & April said...

Cute pictures! Hey I miss you!! We need to get together. It's been crazy, I started working/orienting but hopefully it will slow down soon... Haven't you been hearing that for the last year?? Maybe another girls night is in order- without the visit to the ER and of course getting our ice cream treat. Leave me a msg and let me know when you can.

laura said...

Micailey is the one I could tell for sure. I can always tell with other peoples kids but never with my own. Cute pictures. I am looking for engagement photos and it made me remember yours. Look how much time has past.