A very kid friendly site!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

After how much fun we had decorating the trees I have to admit I was a little worried at how much "fun" we would have trying to decorate 6 or 7 gingerbread houses! :o) But we actually had a fun time. We turned Dallas and Micailey loose to decorate their own completely by themselves. They had a blast and worked together and laughed the whole time. Richie helped Jordan and Brinley while I held the baby and Cohen enjoyed some cereal in his high chair. Mackenzie was able to do hers almost all by herself and did a fabulous job!


This is a picture of Brinley's (on the left) and Mackenzie's (right) while they were making them. They added pretzel fences for their animals (cookies).



Richie helping Brinley

Mackenzie building her house
I don't know why this picture insists on loading the long way, it's not that way on my camera or computer, but I have tried 3 times to add it to the blog and it flips it every time- so you get to see it flipped. This is Mackenzie, Brinley, Jordan, and Cohen's houses. Macie didn't get one this year- I don't think she'll mind much!
This is of the cute snowmen on a sled that Brinley and Mackenzie did.

This is Dallas and Micailey's. They spent more time decorating the yard than the houses but they sure looked awesome!

Mackenzie and Brinley with their master pieces!
Jordan ended up going to bed before we finished.



And last but not least- Dallas and Micailey with their master pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys do such fun and cute things!! Your family is so cute!