I was so excited to find out that I was expecting a girl & I knew the second I saw the name Micailey that it was for you! From day one, it seemed like everyone we passed would comment on how beautiful you were! You have grown up to be such a beautiful young girl now and we are so proud of you! You are so smart and talented and we love you very much!
Micailey at 1 year
These 2 pictures are some of my most favorite pictures of you! I couldn't decide between the 2 so I put them both on. Every picture we took that day turned out so cute!

You have always loved to play out side no matter if it is hot or cold! I don't know where you get the liking for cold from because both of your parents wished they lived in California!

You follow after your dad and love to play sports!
A sleep over with your 2 cousins







1 comment:
We love you too, Cailey.
Post a Comment