A very kid friendly site!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Sup Dude"



This is Jordan in one of his new outfits and he looks so cute in his beanie! We taught him to say Was sup dude and give knuckles- he thinks he is so cool! He looks so cute and begs to wear his "dude" clothes. Richie says that he didn't go clear to Morocco to bring back a little gangster so I better quit teaching him things like that- but he does it so cute! So for now- Was sup dude! :o)

4 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That is way cute:) He is such a cute kid! Love the new background too!

Jen B. said...

He does look so cute in that binnie!! I am just in love with him, he is a sweetie!!

Amelia said...

I miss that liitle guy so much!

Tandy said...

I think he looks so cute! Why not a little gangster as long as he's a good one right.