Wow how time flies! Six months ago at the orphanage, I thought it would be forever until Cohen
turned 1. Now it has been here and passed! He has changed so much! When we first got Cohen, he couldn't hardly hold his head up, and now he is almost walking! He grows and changes every day! I look at the orphanage picture and compare it to the birthday pictures and he looks like a little man now. We're excited that he is now a part of our family and can't wait to see what kind of person he'll become!
The day we decided to adopt Cohen
The first night with Cohen at home. He was small enough to fit in our suitcase
With his new mom and dad

With his birthday cupcake

So Cute!

Enjoying his yummy cake!

Having fun opening his gifts! Happy Birthday Cohen!
Learning to lift his head up when we got home
In the high chair at Grandma's on Halloween
His BYU outfit from daddy at Christmas




5 comments:
He is such a cute little guy! They grow up so fast!
Holy cow- I can't believe it! I loves the pictures of him.
He doesn't seem like a one year old to me! He has come so far in these six months. HE is so cute, we'll have to come visit next week.
It's hard to remember what is was like without the boys. I can't imagine our family without them!
Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it? My birthday wish is that the hardest six months are behind you. We love you guys.
Post a Comment