Brinley is finally a BIG GIRL! Ever since Micailey turned 3, the Diaper Fairy comes the morning after their birthday and takes all of the diapers away and leaves cute little underwear in there place. Since we were in California, she waited a little bit longer, but she finally came! She brought Brinley some princess underwear and some Minney Mouse ones too! We worked with her a for few days before the fairy came and after just a couple days she hasn't had a diaper since - not even at night! And hasn't had an accident since she got her new cute panties from the fairy! THANK YOU DIAPER FAIRY! 1 down 3 more to go!!! :o)
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Cindy it's been a while since I've looked at your blog-soo cute! I love all the pictures! Bret and I missed you and the four youngest at dinner the other night. Hope all your sickies are recovering! You still need to come see our house- feel free to stop by whenever you want!
Post a Comment