A very kid friendly site!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jordan's 1st Day of Preschool


I can't believe how fast time is flying by! He looks so old in this picture! He is such a cute kid! He is so excited to go to school and be a "big" kid!


Cohen, Brinley, and Jordan on the porch bench waiting for the bus to come.
I didn't know if he was going to be clingy when the bus came and cry or not, so I was a little worried. But we made him his little sack lunch and went outside and took some pictures while we waited for the bus. When it pulled up, he was so excited that he was going to school, that he ran right up and climbed on! The first thing he said when he got home was "I rided a bus mom! I want to do that again another day, k mom?!"
He said that they sang songs and ate snacks, and played toys and he told Dallas something about a puppet show. He LOVED it!

Brinley was actually a little teary eyed after he left. She said that she didn't get to say goodbye to him but I think it was a little more than that. They have their little fights every now and then, but they really do like to play together! It will be good for her to start preschool next week!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what preschool does he go to? They have a bus? How come you don't send both of your preschoolers to the same school? just wondering...! I can't believe how much he has grown! You're a great mom!

Taylor's said...

He is so cute!!!!

stacie lewis said...

This first picture of Jordan is incredible, he is just so beautiful!

Shaun & April said...

He looks so big in that picture and I teared up thinking of him getting on the school bus.