A very kid friendly site!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Macie's 1st birthday party

This year we were in St George for a nieces baptism, so we decided to stay an extra day and celebrate Macie's birthday there. We went to Pirate Island Pizza for lunch and arcade games with Rich's sister and her family and his Mom and Dad.


Very Yummy Pizza's!
Macie slept for the beginning... til we got our food :)
apparently she smelled it and decided she was hungry!

Playing arcade games. I didn't get any pictures of the older kids playing games.
I was too busy "counting" little kids making sure we didn't lose any of them :)
Turning in our tickets
Deciding what they all wanted.... that took a while :)
Macie with her birthday cake back at Katie's
"Blowing out the Candles" ... she didn't really know what she was doing but the picture makes it look like she did :)
Enjoying her cake and ice cream, she actually did pretty good!
Opening her presents
Happy Birthday Macie! I hope you enjoyed your day! We love you!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I can not believe it has been a year already!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

She is darling! Looks like you had a fun weekend celebrating.