A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Macie's 1st Haircut 8/23/09

So, for Macie's whole life, she has had just a few REALLY long hairs all over her head. The rest of her hair has basically grown at the same rate but these long hairs are finally getting in her eyes all the time and bugging her so we decided to cut them. Micailey was my photographer and we kept her entertained with a few cereals and a tooth brush to chew on.

The before shot....







The new "do"....not a lot different, but nice and trimmed :)





The hair we cut off.
I told you, there were only a few, but she sure looks cute!

3 comments:

Sal-my-gal said...

Good job! I've been looking at Wrigley lately and thinking it's time for the first official snip. She's looking mulletish.

stacie lewis said...

She looks so cute! It will probably be another year before Jayse gets his first haircut!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Cindy, she is so cute!! I love her face she is getting her hair cut. Why can't they just hold still?