A very kid friendly site!

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Cute Girls

We had some extra time before school one day and Brinley and Macie looked so cute I HAD to take some pictures! I love Brinley's bright outfit! Anyway, some of them turned out really cute!The next picture is my favorite. I've cropped it 2 different ways. If you have time, leave a comment and let me know which crop is better, I can't decide :O)




Brin being silly :O)

My cute Macie, I think she looks cute in this shade of green. She has started her love of shoes. She tries to put them on her feet or step in to them when she is standing. And she also LOVES the stairs! She has fallen down a few stairs a couple times and I keep thinking she will learn and stay off, but we have yet to see that happen!


I may be a little bias, but I think I have such cute kids :O)

4 comments:

stacie lewis said...

I like the first one best.

Anonymous said...

I like the 2nd one, I love that it is up close of her!! What cuties you have:)

Mandy said...

Cindy, your kids are so dang cute...it doesn't matter which crop..they are both ADORABLE! I miss seeing you and talking to you...although it's fun to keep tabs through your blog. Hope all is going well...Mandy

Anonymous said...

What cute girls!! Truly adorable!! I love the second one of Brinley :)