Brinley is a funny one! She almost refuses to pose to take a picture. You usually have to get a cute candid of her if you want a picture. If she knows that you are going to take one she will run away, pull a funny face, or put her hands in front of her face. Today was no different. She wanted nothing to do with taking pictures! So.... I had to bribe her :) I told her that I would let her water the flowers out front if when she was done I could take a couple pictures of her.... and she held me to "a couple"! So we have a few candids that turned out cute and then the "couple" that I got.
So- here she is filling up her watering can :)

This is a candid one that just happened to turn out and I love it!


Watering the flowers
Now, for the "couple" I got in our photo spot

The sun was obviously really bright at 12:30 ish, so sorry about the shadows and squinty eyes :)
When she gets there she gets to find her name and flip it over to her picture.
and do some quiet play till class starts
She loves her new preschool and teacher already! She won't even go to sunbeams by herself so I was curious to see if she would go to preschool by herself ~ But she does and loves it!
So now for a few hours a couple times a week I am down to 2 napping (hopefully anyway) kids! I'm still waiting to get all (even 1 would be nice) of the things on my to do list crossed off. We'll see if we can make it happen in the near future!





1 comment:
She looks so cute! I am sure she will have a blast, call me sometime when you have "quiet time" in your house now with only 2 kids :)
Post a Comment