A very kid friendly site!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

4 Girls = LOTS of Hair Ponies!

With so many girls in this house, we were finding ourselves running out of room for all the "necessary" hair care supplies! About a year and a half ago, I saw on a hair do blog that they had used a shoe organizer for all of their bows, ribbons, flowers, .... I thought that would be the perfect solution! But lately the kids have used it as a catch all! Anything in the bathroom when they clean it gets chucked in! A few of the things I found were: Tape- yes, we always need tape when we do our hair!?? Markers and pencils, toys of all kinds, ... you get the picture. Well the other day I decided to organize it so that we could find what we needed in the rush hour morning.

I forgot to take a before of the whole thing but here is a few pockets....




And here is the full before! This works wonders for us!
It's so nice to have it organized and back in working order!



1 comment:

Rachel and Joshua said...

LOVE the idea! I'm posting how we store our bows on my blog :)