Mackenzie's kindergarten class had to make box cars for a parade. She was so proud of her car. She designed it and picked the colors and every thing. She was assigned West Virginia for her license plate.

They did a short program with a few songs about America - which- just like every other kid of mine - she wouldn't sing a single word of! She just stood there and smiled. :o)

This is her parade through the school.

I only took one pic of the competition just to show how elaborate some of the kids got!





3 comments:
That's a really cute car! Some of them were pretty elaborate...
Chris helped Bryson with his, and I was surprised at how creative Chris got with it..a side I had never seen before ;)
I LOVE her car, so cute and girly:)
I remember one of my kids did the Kindergarten cars too - but that was a long time ago! It sure was fun!
Post a Comment