
Doesn't that look yummy!
Before the Sugar High!
And After!
Before Easter we were talking to our kids about the real reason for Easter and after explaining about the entire week leading up to the Crucifixion, we paused and asked them if they understood, and Dallas said... "I understand all of the parts about Christ, ....but what I don't get is why the Easter Bunny??? How does he fit in?" ........Does any one have a good answer to that question? We gave him a simple answer, probably not a good one or the right one, but it satisfied him in front of all of the other kids for the time being.
The rest of these pictures are after church, in a hurry to get to dinner at Rich's parents. But you HAVE to take Easter Sunday pictures in your church clothes!
Isn't that some kind of rule somewhere! :o)


This is 





1 comment:
You have such cute kids! I love there Easter Sunday outfits:)
Post a Comment