I found this idea at http://www.brownpaper--packages.com/ ~ I love this idea! We always try to do the Conference Bingo and packets, but every one always ends up whining that So & So is copying them or their Bingo cards get spilled and they cry. I think it's a fun little twist to make them listen. I'm even going to add it to FHE night & if they are listening and can answer surprise questions they get to pick a treat. I don't know if it will stop the whining (does the whining EVER REALLY stop?) but we'll see how it goes :o)
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
I am SOOO going to try this for Conference!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
LOVE it!!! I'm glad I have you to find cute ideas on everyone's blogs and then share them on yours... it saves me time looking around!
Such a great idea! I'm totally going to do this too!
Post a Comment