After Disneyland we went to Knott's Berry Farm for a day. We have been there quite a few times but this was the busiest it had ever been. It kind of took the excitement out of it. I took a few pictures but nothing fabulous so I won't post them. They are all about the same as last year... just insert an older child into the photo :o) Anyway, we had a lot of fun! Every year when we get back I think that we can wait longer between trips and then about 9 or 10 months later I miss it and want to go back :o) Next time we will have to switch it up a bit and add a few different things in~ sorry for so many pics but only a few pics of each child still adds up and since this is my "journal/scrapbook".... you got a boat load of them :D
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment