My friend asked me what we were doing for St. Patty's and I told her to check out my blog and realized I never finished posting the rest of what we were having- so here it is.
For dessert we are going to try this bad boy!
Hope it's delicious! I love Pistachio pudding so my mouth is already watering!
I'm just going to use green and yellow frosting.
and this one I want to do for next year!!!
I love how bright and colorful it is! I already had our menu picked and bought before I saw these. So, maybe next year!
And, I can report that the 3 things in the previous post for St.Patty's got done and are all ready for today! Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone! Enjoy and hope you are wearing GREEN!
and this one I want to do for next year!!!I love how bright and colorful it is! I already had our menu picked and bought before I saw these. So, maybe next year!
And, I can report that the 3 things in the previous post for St.Patty's got done and are all ready for today! Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone! Enjoy and hope you are wearing GREEN!





2 comments:
Your pictures are great. I don't know how you have time for all this fun stuff. My kids are going to fire me!
Thanks Sally! I wish I could take credit for the pict's but I can't! I'm not that good! I should have included the web links like on my last St. Patty's post but i was in a hurry and forgot. I know one was Lil Luna- anyway, I love all the crafting blogs out there, now if I just had oodles of time and money to make all the fun things on these blogs!
Post a Comment