A very kid friendly site!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Blog Shopping!

These are a few of the things I want to do for the month of March :o)

We're going to add this to our St. Patty's Day menu!



Love this too!
I don't know why this pic & the next one insist on loading huge, but atleast you can see enough of it to get the idea~

I don't have anywhere to put a 16x20 in my house right now, but I love all of these Subway Art Prints that they do for all of the holiday's so I am just going to print it out in 8x10 on my computer and frame it &7 stand it up somewhere :o)


And I loved this idea too!
I already created a version of this for my kiddo's and the ladies I visit each month.
I changed the words to Lucky You & You're My Lucky Charm then
I filled them with Gold wrapped kisses, peanut butter cups, and nuggets... YUMM!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I think I am going to steal the rainbow idea, but do yogurt instead of marshmellows and serve it for breakfast!!

Chelsi said...

HI by the way that was me, Chelsi. Not Sam my daughter making the commment!!

Aubrey Smith said...

That rainbow looks delicous! I may have to steal that idea as well.

Sal-my-gal said...

I swear, you an my sister-in-law are two peas! These are cute. I totally love the pom-pom garland.