Rich decided to take just the big kids back to Disney so they could ride all of the rides with out having to do stroller swaps and wait for 2 shifts of people to ride. He invited his parents to go so that they could have FUN at Disney this time instead of pushing our strollers and carrying our kids like last time -sorry, but thank you again! One photo from our last trip will show what I am talking about.......

:o) We had A LOT of FUN last time too, but Rich just wanted to take the kids who were tall enough to ride everything. Anyway, these are a few of the pictures that Connie sent from her phone from the trip.

With the Big Man himself!
Rich's family has a tradition that the 1st ride of every trip is the Jungle Boats & then through the rest of Adventure Land. So here is Dallas & Micailey on the Jungle Boat.
Enjoying Pineapple icecream by the Tiki Room
Everybody on Tower of Terror
Dell, Connie, Dallas, & Micailey on Screamin
Mackenzie on the carousel at California Adventure
I don't know exactly why they sent this one, but this is why we go during the "off" season! Note how few people are there. It didn't look like this the whole day I'm sure, but they hardly waited in a line. The longest line was the new Toy Story ride and Rich says it was only about 20 minutes. They had a lot of fun! I hope Grandma & Grandpa didn't go too crazy with 3 hyper kids who were really excited to be back at Disneyland but THANKS for going with them and hopefully you were able to enjoy a little of it too.






2 comments:
Looks like they all had a good time! Where is the screamin ride?? I don't think I have seen that one, or maybe I didn't notice!! Thanks for all the info on the disneyland stuff the other day, you helped us a ton!!!
Screamin' is the launching roller coaster in CA Adven. and it goes in a loop around the Mickey head! It's really fun!
Post a Comment