We had a really fun Valentines Day this year! There are quite a few photos but 1st- i asked everybody why they loved our family and these were their responses.
Dad loves our family because everybody is so excited to see him when he gets home from work and he loves their hugs and kisses.
Mom loves her family because there are 8 people who love her unconditionally everyday and give her lots of hugs and kisses.
Dallas loves his family "because we are usually nice and he would be bored if there weren't so many kids around".
Micailey loves her family "because they always take trips to Disneyland".
Mackenzie "loves Macie because she has chubby cheeks" and she loves her dad "because he lets her watch movies and she loves that we always go to Disneyland". (Can you tell that they are going to Disneyland next week :o)
Brinley lobes her family "because she likes to play Princess & Charming with Jordan".
When we asked Jordan he didn't really understand but he kept saying "I like family" & "love family" and nodding when we asked him why he loved his family.
And Cohen & Macie are obviously too small to answer but I'm sure that they love having a family too!








The kids thought this was fabulous!

And a Valentines movie night.




5 comments:
I think that is a great idea, to have the kids tell you what they love and why!!! You have some way cute ideas!!! Disneyland again?? You guys are crazy :) :) :) We will be going soon too!! Can't wait for a family vacation!!
We're not all going :o) Rich is just taking the big kids so that they can all ride the rides and not do stroller swaps. I get to stay home with the 4 little kids- lucky me! In his defense- he did give me some money to go shopping with and told me I could go away for a week end to relax after he gets back! But ya, Disney again!
Your family is so darling. I love that tradition it teaches them about the meaning of love and not just candy. You are an awesome mom!
How fun for them!! Money for shopping and a weekend get-a-way all by your self, now hes talking! That my kind of weekend :) :) :)
You do the cutest/funnest things!! I love it! And your girls hair always looks soo cute! What a fun mom!!
Post a Comment