A very kid friendly site!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!

Our little Mackenzie is 6! I seriously can't believe how fast time goes! Ever since she was little she has loved to snuggle her cheek on my bare arm. She would also lay on my lap and caress ("pinch") my arm as a baby, she just loves touch. She is probably the child that is most like me! She has always loved to take care of babies & "be the mommy", she loves to play with dolls and be a princess. She loves to draw and be creative. She is my little organizer! Ever since she was little she would put things in color order, lines, patterns, - you name it! She loves to help me clean and set the table or do the dishes. She is such a funny girl! We love having her in our family! We love you Mackenzie!

Mackenzie at about 2 months old


I love these pictures! This is her at about 4 months old

This is her helping set up the Christmas trees


Jan 06

Halloween as Sleeping Beauty

This is her FAVORITE ride at Disney! Tower of Terror!!!! She has loved this ride since the first time she was able to go on it and we had to stuff socks in her 2 inch heeled boots to even get her on. Adults were laughing because they were scared to death before the ride and she was so excited and happy to be able to go on it again!


This is Mackenzie's preschool picture that I told her she was so beautiful in and she said "I know!.... I've been staring at my self all day!!!"
These are her preschool teachers that she loved!
Mackenzie at Christmas 07

Playing in the snow last year
Her birthday last year. We took her and her friends to get their hair, make-up, and nails done at a salon. They all got to wear their princess outfits and they felt so beautiful!

First day of Kindergarten.


This is another picture that I love.

Mackenzie and Micailey after receiving their gymnastics awards.

She begged to have her face painted at DisneyWorld. She loved it so much and was so sad when we had to wash it off.

This is Mackenzie's Kindergarten picture. This turned out so good! I love it!
We are so proud of our Mackenzie! She is turning into such a good and beautiful girl! It's so fun to see her grow up and discover & develop her talents!
I hope you have another wonderful year!

6 comments:

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

OOHHHH! We love Kenzie too!!!! Happy birthday Kenners, I hope it is lots of fun and we hope we can come paint toes!!!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

She is such a cute girl! I love to see all the pictures along the way! Happy Birthday:)

Anonymous said...

she is a beautiful little girl!! Bryson went to that same preschool :)

Derek, Kellie, Cooper and Jack said...

Awwwww... We Love Kenzie!

Anonymous said...

Hailey had such a fun time at mackenzies birthday party!!! She was so excited to tell me today that she got a baby like my girls that pees and poops!!!:) :) :) She is such a cutie

Taylor's said...

Hi, Cindy. I said I would leave my blog address. Here it is tyandtamietaylor.blogspot.com
I love your lucky charms.