We are actually moving. Just to give you all a minute to catch up- Rich and I had put the house up for sale last April/May and then took it down when we went to Morocco. I told him I wasn't going to sell with 3 new kids, but he slowly convinced me that if we wanted to have any special family time and vacations, then the house bill needed to be downsized! I had felt for several days that I should not be so stubborn, but I didn't know if I could add moving to my already full plate! I finally agreed on a Monday, Tuesday we showed it and had an offer from the couple 2 days later! Heavenly Father must have known that I couldn't take cleaning my house spotless with screaming kids to many times and blessed me to only have to do it once!
It is a bitter sweet! I have made a couple of really close friends in the ward who have spent countless hours helping me since Morocco! Every time I think of leaving them I get choked up. Luckily, we aren't going to far- only a couple blocks further east (that seems to be a trend for us since this house is only a couple blocks east of our last house) . But we are supposed to be out in just 2 short weeks so I have a LOT to do - FAST!
Someday, depending on how long it takes to unpack, I might put pic's of our new house on. We'll see!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
The Rumors are TRUE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So sad! I am so sorry I won't be around this WHOLE week to help out but promise I will once I get back from my trip. Good Luck packing!
I'm so excited for you! There are pluses to moving so much- you get rid of A LOT of junk! :) I'll be gone to California this week, but if you need a truck to help move next week, call me!
WOW...that is crazy how fast you were able to sell it! That is great!...The moving part, NOT SO MUCH...you are one busy woman!
Post a Comment