FIVE
5 things I was doing 10 years ago ...
1- I was having my first child and watching the Clinton scandal. Ahh... the simple life!!!
2- Worked at Roberts Crafts in Orem as head of the scrapbook department and night manager.
3- Moved to Idaho so Richie could attend college in Pocatello. That lasted all of 2 weeks and we ended up coming right back to take care of my mom who had just been diagnosed with cancer.
4- Killed about 30 mice in the 100 year old house that we stayed in for the 2 weeks in Idaho. That was an easy move back! I would sit on the couch all day and hold Dallas while Richie was gone, for the fear of a mouse running up my leg!!!
5- Apparently having a boring life cause I can only remember 4 things.
5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- Pack
2- Hold babies
3- Change some poopy diapers
4- Pack some more.
5- Visit with my visiting teachers.
5 snacks I enjoy...
1- soft ice (yes, I know it ruins my teeth, Laura!)
2- A bowl of cereal
3- ice cream of almost any flavor
4- pastries of any kind too
5- Basically anything that goes right to my hips!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Pay off my home
2- Hire a live-in maid for me and for April and Jodi to "repay" them for all of their help since Morocco! You guys are awesome!
3- Take all of my kids and extended family on a week long cruise so that they can experience it & enjoy waking up in a new place everyday without any effort on their part, enjoy all you can eat 5 star dining all day every day, and free entertainment to boot!
4- Save for 7 kids education - I might have to cross a few of these off to be able to afford this one :o)
5- Fill my closet with new clothes (for me instead of my kids) & actually get a hair cut and highlights more often than every couple of ---years!!!
5 places I have lived...
1-Idaho Falls
2- Camarillo, CA
3- Pleasant Grove
4- Lehi
5- Spanish Fork
5 jobs that I have had...
1- At a clothing store in a local Bazaar in Camarillo
2- Roberts Crafts in Orem
3- A mom
4- A General Contractor for 7 months while we built our 1st house
5- Head of my own "Adoption Agency" and now "Daycare" and proud of it!
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
I tag: Kim, April, Cora, Kelly C., & Melissa (sorry Melissa, I never finished posting the tag from you- you can slack on this one if want :o) )
5 things I was doing 10 years ago ...
1- I was having my first child and watching the Clinton scandal. Ahh... the simple life!!!
2- Worked at Roberts Crafts in Orem as head of the scrapbook department and night manager.
3- Moved to Idaho so Richie could attend college in Pocatello. That lasted all of 2 weeks and we ended up coming right back to take care of my mom who had just been diagnosed with cancer.
4- Killed about 30 mice in the 100 year old house that we stayed in for the 2 weeks in Idaho. That was an easy move back! I would sit on the couch all day and hold Dallas while Richie was gone, for the fear of a mouse running up my leg!!!
5- Apparently having a boring life cause I can only remember 4 things.
5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- Pack
2- Hold babies
3- Change some poopy diapers
4- Pack some more.
5- Visit with my visiting teachers.
5 snacks I enjoy...
1- soft ice (yes, I know it ruins my teeth, Laura!)
2- A bowl of cereal
3- ice cream of almost any flavor
4- pastries of any kind too
5- Basically anything that goes right to my hips!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Pay off my home
2- Hire a live-in maid for me and for April and Jodi to "repay" them for all of their help since Morocco! You guys are awesome!
3- Take all of my kids and extended family on a week long cruise so that they can experience it & enjoy waking up in a new place everyday without any effort on their part, enjoy all you can eat 5 star dining all day every day, and free entertainment to boot!
4- Save for 7 kids education - I might have to cross a few of these off to be able to afford this one :o)
5- Fill my closet with new clothes (for me instead of my kids) & actually get a hair cut and highlights more often than every couple of ---years!!!
5 places I have lived...
1-Idaho Falls
2- Camarillo, CA
3- Pleasant Grove
4- Lehi
5- Spanish Fork
5 jobs that I have had...
1- At a clothing store in a local Bazaar in Camarillo
2- Roberts Crafts in Orem
3- A mom
4- A General Contractor for 7 months while we built our 1st house
5- Head of my own "Adoption Agency" and now "Daycare" and proud of it!
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
I tag: Kim, April, Cora, Kelly C., & Melissa (sorry Melissa, I never finished posting the tag from you- you can slack on this one if want :o) )




2 comments:
I'm so impressed! You are on top of things. It only took me a month to finally do this. I really hope you are surviving everything!
Hi Cindy! I don't know how you have time for keeping such a great Blogsite with updated photos, but I am not complaining! You are pretty much looking like "supermom" of the year for all of your accomplishments this year! The family pic's from the Blessing are gorgeous. Anyways, could you email me at 1225brown@gmail if you get a chance? Another couple are looking to do what you did next summer and I had some questions. Keep enjoying your husband and kids, you have quite a gift! Holly
Post a Comment