
We buzzed the boys hair the other day and they look so cute. It made Cohen look a lot older. He lost the little baby look. I think it actually made them look a lot more alike too. We also took them for a well child check the other day and Cohen has gained 5 lbs. since we left the orphanage!! Time to cut back on those midnight bottles!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Barber shop Babes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh how fun! They are just so cute...I love their big beautiful eyes:)
They look so mature and sooo American! Is it a struggle everyday or has it started getting easier?? I loved the pic's of the girls too! Holly
You probably won't see this till after... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wanted to do something really fun for you but I have 4 extra kids at my house all day... I will make it up to you with something big! Hope your day is fun and not just packing...
Post a Comment