Well as of about 8:30 tonight, we're homeless! Yesterday and today were a little bit emotional to see the house without furniture, up until then it didn't really feel real. The chaos of it all has been taking my mind off of reality. In fact just now, I was sitting here in the quite of the in-laws house and all of the sudden I thought- "What in the heck have we just done!" -- I know what we did and I know we are supposed to be doing this (how many times do you sell your house in one day and buy someone else's house when they have only had it for sale for one day!!!) I'm excited for this move for a few reason's and really sad for a few others, but no matter what I want, I have to do what is best for my kids and what we feel is right.
I'm going to really miss the ward and my friends that I have made there. I have had an awesome calling that I'm going to miss. I served with April for a year now and she has become one of my best friends that I look up to and admire! It's amazing how doing service for others forms such a strong bond so fast because ever since I got back from Morocco, April and Jodi (another good friend through my calling) have been at my house at least once or twice a week, if not more, helping me out with one thing or another and I don't know how I could have done it with out them! They are such great friends and knew exactly when to call and when I needed them! There is no way I will ever be able to repay them! My kids aren't going to know what to do without their hugs and kisses, so luckily we're not going to far! I just want you guys to know how thankful I am for all that you have done and for your great friendship. Leaving you two is what is killing me the most!
My kids and I are ready for this move to be over with though. It's been 3 weeks of solid packing and it is taking a tole on all of us! Brinley is becoming clingy and begs for me to just sit down and hold her or watch her show with her, but if the 2 babies were happy, I had to be packing to be able to be out on time. Cohen is also becoming more needed for the same reasons. So it will be nice to hopefully be able to unpack on my own schedule and once the main stuff is in, then who cares if I only unpack 1 box a day.
I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who helped with our move! Even if you only feel like you helped a little, it was huge to me! So, honestly, (as you all witnessed while helping me!) I couldn't have done it with out you!!! So THANK YOU!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I'm Homeless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like a fun time. Hope the move goes well. I personally hate to move but some people love it. It's a good time to DI what you need to.
Post a Comment