A very kid friendly site!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A sneak peak at Macie's Blessing Day

These are just a few of the pictures we took of Macie's blessing. I will post more as soon as my sister (who is a photographer) gets them to me. It was a great day with no flaws! We had all but one of Rich and I's siblings there, plus Grandparents, and even Great Grandparents! -a total of 50+ people over after for a little "late breakfast" of muffins, fruit, and juice. Richie did an awesome job on the blessing and on his testimony after. I told him he had the pleasure of bearing it since I did after returning from Morocco. Thank you to everybody who came and supported us and helped out with the blessing! We appreciate everything you do for us!

1 comment:

Shaun & April said...

I snuck in the back today, not showered and watched the blessing and then snuck out to run home to my temporary baby who I left with Shaun. It was a very nice blessing, with no crying! Looks like you had a full house afterwards.