A very kid friendly site!

Monday, July 28, 2008

okay, now we're HOPEFULLY coming home Tuesday!

We got to the airport and Delta had arranged all of our flights with their adoption plan, and had Cohen as a 6 month old lap child, but apperently Air Moroc doesn't do lap children. You still have to have a valid ticket and pay supposedly 10% of a regular person. So they wouldn't let us on the plane and by the time we got all of this figured out, they wouldn't even let us purchase a ticket for him. So we "missed" our flight, called Richie, and he worked it out with Delta for 2 hours on the phone- even Delta was mad at Air Moroc, and even tried going through Air France, Finally Richie said - forget it! I'll just purchase an entire ticket for the 6 month old- just get them home! So- quite a few hundred dollars later, we now leave tomorrow- Supposedly- and will be home at about midnight Tuesday. We'll see what happens!

4 comments:

Luke, Katie, Maddy, Paige, Bailey and Hayden said...

hello,
you will most likely be home when you read this but it sounds like you are having a fun adventure. i really wanted to stay up with the girls but i think Bailey would make me completely crazy and i knew that you would want to recover from this long ordeal. i guess there will be lots more times to meet the boys. I think all the girls had fun playing together. they would all play downstairs for hours. i think one day it must have been "torment brinley" day. she wouldnt cry or anything but i would hear her down there yelling at the other girls. I think they actually bonded really good. i even got brinley talking to me! anyway hope you get home safe and soon. cant wait to see the boys. maybe we will come up in a couple weeks.

Luke, Katie, Maddy, Paige, Bailey and Hayden said...

p.s.
Happy Birthday Richie.

Shaun & April said...

WHAT? if it's not one thing... it's another. I was hoping to see you before I was off to camp but it won't happen. I asked Rich if he'd mind letting you drop off your suitcases and join me for a week... He didn't think that was too funny. I'll see you on Friday, tick infested and all...

Britney said...

I hope everything works out tomorrow for you. I am excited to see your little boys.