A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

5 Nurses all say these are Jordan!!!

Yassine (Jordan) and Richie's dad, Dell,
at about 10 months

Yassine (Jordan) at about 3 - 4 months

For any of you that I have shown pictures to for the last year, know that I really wanted to come and get these 2 certain boys. The one in the crib, is one that I have been hoping for the most. And we thought it would be cool if we could find out who the one Richie's dad is holding. Well on the 1st day at the orphanage I gave the pictures to a nurse and asked her if she knew who the babies were, (at that time I did not ask about the one Dell is holding), she left to her office and mean while, we started playing with this really cute little boy (aka jordan now). When she came back she said that one of the little boys had already been adopted to France and the other one was still there and available. Excited, I said where is he? And she pointed to "Jordan" and said that was him! yeah! I think I have already shared a portion of that story on the blog, but now, today there is more. I went back to the orphanage and asked about the boy that Dell is holding because it looks so much like Jordan and Mary was thinking that that was him. So I took it to the head nurse and didn't tell her anything about me or the other pictures and she said " this is Yassine, but he is already gone- not remembering that we were the ones that had adopted Yassine already- So I asked again and confirmed that this picture was Yassine and then told her that I had adopted him and that this was my husbands father holding him last year!!! And that I had come purposely to find this little boy. Then- because it is too miraculous that I would have 2 pictures of Yassine, I asked again about the picture of the baby in the crib, and by then about 5 nurses had filtered into the room and were in on the conversation, and they all jabbered in arabic back and forth and they all said quite knowingly and surely that that too was Yassine. I need to confirm some how with Connie and Mary as to when this picture was taken, but according to all the nurses there, I have 2 pictures of my little boy that I have been carrying around for a year now, and who's face popped into my head everytime I would feel the spirit and feel like we couldn't give up! How amazing and meant to be is that! He's been waiting for me, literally, for a year, to come and get him. And then, we technically wouldn't even have needed the pictures, because while the nurse was in her office, we had already started playing with Jordan and he had already started to capture our hearts in just the 1st couple minutes! As hard as it is here, there is no doubt in my mind that we were supposed to come and get these 2 little boys to be part of our family. Only time will tell us as to why.

1 comment:

Rachel and Joshua said...

AMAZING! Do you mind if I share this on my blog sometime?