Dallas, so excited to be taking his "baby" home. Here he gets to hold him in the car- once we get back - not a chance! Cohen in his PJ's getting ready for bed. -Except they ended up being way to hot and we had to strip him down to a onesie.
Dallas, so excited to be taking his "baby" home. Here he gets to hold him in the car- once we get back - not a chance! Cohen in his PJ's getting ready for bed. -Except they ended up being way to hot and we had to strip him down to a onesie.
6 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! The boys are darling! I can't wait for you to get home! Good luck!
just wanted to say thanks for letting Micailey come down and play. we loved having her. im sure she doesnt like luke anymore cuz he kept teasing her, but hopefully she'll want to come down again. sorry that we couldnt help out more. i tried to watch the girls as much as possible but i dont know if i helped at all. we are all excited to meet the new boys. they are so cute.
I'm so excited for you. I'm really a big baby and I seriously cry over everything, happy or sad. I'm good at fighting it usually, but I tear up every time I look at the pics of those sweet boys that you and Ritchie are giving a chance to be loved and to know the gospel. I'm so excited for you and here comes the tears again. (Probably since it's 4am and I can't sleep and have to get up at 6:45. Yuck!) I can't wait to see the boys and I'll probably start crying too.
Cindy, just got ur comment. Email me anytime at
april-briggs@comcast.net. I can get email on my phone. Love to hear some updates, or venting.
Congrats. I am so excited for you and your family. I would love to do what you guys have been given the chance to do. It is awesome. hope all is going well.We can't wait to see the boys.
love to you all.
kari forbush and family
Post a Comment