A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

October 11th, My birthday celebration :o)

For my birthday this year, I chose to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. We were all really excited. It was a Tuesday and the girls have gymnastics, so we grabbed them extra clothes and shoes so they would be warm and cute for pictures. We put them in a bag and set it on the counter till we were ready... which is unfortunately where it stayed :o(. We realized this about the time we got off the freeway and ready to pull in to the pumpkin patch. Oh, and did I mention that 2 of the 3 girls didn't where shoes to gymnastics because they just run in and take them off and then they would be putting their "other" shoes on anyway... so we ransacked the car because normally we have an entire closet full of at least flip flops in the car, but earlier that day I had cleaned out the car to go to lunch with some friends. Luckily we found one pair of girl flip flops to work for Mackenzie and found a pair of Jordan's to work for Brinley that were burried way under the seats. Brinley wasn't to thrilled about wearing BOY flip flops, but eventually decided it would be better than not going at all! So, we went to the pumpkin patch!... In all of our glory! I felt like the mother of the year! We are already a "noticeable" group with all 10 of us, but people were showing up in full winter coats with blankets for the hay ride to the patch and here we are, no coats, no blankets, kids in short sleeves and leggings! Yes! People were staring! But we made it and we got pumpkins!









I only got a few kids pictures with their pumpkin because as soon as we got off the hay ride and ran deep into to the pumpkin patch.... 5 little kids HAD to go potty and NO they couldn't wait!!! So we all ran back to the portables and I helped every little kid including Macie go potty! Ah the joys of motherhood!




Happy Birthday to me! :o)

No comments: