In September, we took a trip to Disneyland with Rich's parents and his sister Kellie and son Cooper. We love Disneyland! We have 3 birthday's in September now so while we were there we celebrated a day for each of them. The 1st day we were there was Dallas's actual birthday and I am so sad that I didn't get my camera out the whole day!!! What was I thinking! I didn't even get a picture of him with his birthday button on! I'm so sad! There are a ton of other pictures though so I won't go into much detail about all of them, but just so I have them documented :o)

Our traditional Toy Story Glasses Picture :o)
We have a Mickey Mouse kids bathroom and we frame these and they get displayed in there



Brinley took this cute one of Rylan
I learned my lesson by missing Dallas's ... so here is Macie on her birthday celebration day
"Happy Birthday Princess!"


Can you tell this is Rich's favorite ride and he is so completely thrilled to be on it and in this neck of the park :o) ..... NOT! But contrary to the photo, he is always a good sport!

She STILL talks about hugging Cinderella on her birthday!
Technically it was a week after her birthday, but I don't know if she realizes it or if she just thinks you get to celebrate for the whole month of September :o) She had her party on her actual birthday, we celebrated at Disney and then she had a Smith family party for her and Dallas! It was quite the celebration month!!!


The birthday Trio!

Look... no stroller in the pic! The last few years the strollers monopolized the pic!
We still had 2 this trip, but at least the kids could stand for the pic :o)
waiting for the parade with Gram and Gramps
Why YES!!! That IS my husbands initials in the #1 spot at the END of the day!!!
I don't know how he does it! (technically I do, but if I told you, then I'd have to kill you)
But even knowing how... there is absolutely no way I'm even close to this number!
His infamous photo that flashes with his score. And little tiny Brinley that you can barely see :o)

And Rylan at the end of the day with his button (a week BEFORE his birthday)
And this would truly make Disneyland "the happiest place on Earth"!!!
I think after an entire week, they are completely worn out!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment