A very kid friendly site!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Holy Cow! Jr high!

We are WAY behind on these posts, but Dallas started Jr High this year! I don't know who was more nervous... Him or ME!!! He is loving it though! He is doing good and keeping track of his grades and assignments on his own! I can't believe he is old enough to be in Jr High! next time I blink he will be graduating!




Cailey and Kenzie are our big kids at school now! They are in 5th and 3rd. They are responsible to get the 2 kindergarteners home from school safely :o) So far so good! They are also loving there teachers and classes and doing excellent!

1 comment:

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

Jamie and I were talking the other day about how were really didn't like Jr high very much. But, I guess it is like a right of passage for everyone. I am sure he will be fine, and I hope he does better than us and comes out with fun memories :)