A very kid friendly site!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back to School Family Dinner

Any one who knows me knows that I like to celebrate the holidays (big or small) with my kids... Well, back to school is a "holiday" around here :o). This year I found a really cute table idea on my new found addiction... Pinterest, that I knew I had to do! So, a trip to Walmart and a few dollars later we had all of our supplies.


I love doing stuff like this!
It's all about the presentation girls! :o)

For dinner we had...
A: Apples
B: Baked Beans
C: Corn on the Cob

Red: Red Grapes
Yellow: Yellow Squash
Blue: .... we ate on blue plates???
(finding blue food is hard :o) )


The kids have fun with this too :o) I hope they learn that you don't always have to look outside of your home to have fun! We can have fun, be together, and celebrate at home!

1 comment:

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

Aw how fun! I need to do that for Gabe when he starts Kindergarten. I am glad your documenting this so that when you get older and your kids are like "we never did anything fun." you can be like... YES WE DID! SEEEEEE!!!